July 1, 2006
Pacific Century Matrix, a provider of satellite-based TV broadcast solutions, has rejoined APSCC as a regular member.
From its broadcast center in Hong Kong, PCM operates broadcast services on premium MCPC and SCPC satellite platforms for an international customer base. Its service solutions include value-added services such as its global real-time broadcast contribution service VideoLink, local insertion and editing, digital server-playout, conditional access, and turnkey channel distribution into Asian television cable networks.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast