Sometimes innovation is as much about riffing off someone else's idea as it is coming up with your own. Which is why those magnetized power cords that come with Apple MacBooks may soon be available on mobile devices - reportedly starting with Nokia.
According to HTLounge, Nokia is considering magnetizing the ports for hands-free kits and chargers on models where they're visually a bit hard to distinguish. By making one positive and the other negative, the jack would simply be attracted to the appropriate port and repelled from the other, so that users could plug in their attachments with minimal fuss. Sometimes it's the little things that count.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast