A judge in Niagara Falls, New York jailed 46 people after no one admitted to having his cellphone ring disrupt court proceedings. The Associated Press reported that Judge Robert Restaino was so upset at a ringing cellphone that he demanded the offending phone be handed over. When the guilty party did not come forward, he made good on his threat to lock up everybody in the courtroom. Those unable to post bail were handcuffed and bused to a county jail. They were released a couple hours later after reporters started calling. The New York Judicial Commission said that Judge Restaino 'snapped' during his self-described 'two hours of inexplicable madness.' The judge was removed from the bench by a state judicial panel.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast