S2Net has formed an alliance with BusinessEdge Solutions Inc., a North American communications/media/content-focused business and technology-consulting systems integrator, as part of its plans to expand its business into the US .
The announcement came just three weeks after S2Net, formerly Open Telecommunications OSS, launched its new brand and business strategy, where it also announced plans to expand into the rapidly growing global service fulfillment software market.
Under the partnership, BusinessEdge will provide systems integration and deployment services for S2Net's key product suites, S2Net-Automation and S2Net-Inventory, as well as work with S2Net to support the growth of existing accounts in North America .
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast