Secured Digital Applications said it will install a RFID-enabled warehouse management system for a third-party logistics firm in Guangdong, China.
The said deal is valued at $825,000 and is expected to be completed August this year, according to Secured Digital.
The EyStar Warehouse Management System includes features like space management, batch order management, and cross-docking warning.
Patrick Lim, chairman and CEO of Secured Digital, sees a healthy market for wireless solutions within China's logistics market due to the current economic boom in the country.
"Companies coping with expansion are using third-party logistics providers to allow the organization to focus on their core competencies," Lim said. He likewise sees a good market in China for Bluetooth and GPS-enabled applications.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast