With the telecom market undergoing a fundamental shift, especially in end-user expectations, network operators face an array of challenges from both new and traditional providers seeking to gain competitive advantage.
After providing a brief explanation of services access and onboarding concepts, this paper explores how network operators can apply them to implement innovative new business models, generate profitable new revenues and compete successfully.
The paper examines issues driving industry interest in services access and onboarding, and then it identifies key business model considerations and how they impact the business, technical, operational, and partnership dimensions.
- Targeted interactive advertising: A killer revenue app
- The importance of creating a seamless customer experience
- Working with third party services: An action plan for network providers
- Application enablement: Delivering a trusted Web experience to increase revenue
- Show your network some love - Network lifecycle management