TeleCommunication Systems has extended satellite coverage over several Asia-Pacific countries, increasing the breadth of its SwiftLink Global Satellite Service (SGSS).
Now providing SGSS in regions 9 and 10, SwiftLink users can benefit from the same satellite communications they have come to rely upon in North and South America, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and West Asia .
Since the launch of the service in August 2005, TCS has contracted with six US federal government agencies and has commissioned approximately 32 customers. SGSS now covers 70% of the world's populated regions, including North and South America, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, West Asia and the Asia-Pacific regions.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast