Chinese satellite and mobile services provider Shandong Satellite Communications will launch SlipStream MSP with NOW!Imaging across its CDMA 1x network next month.
According to SlipStream, through proprietary progressive image coding and concurrent loading, SlipStream MSP with NOW!Imaging delivers image-rich Web pages up to 14 times faster on mobile networks.
The compression performance translates into a reduction in bandwidth requirements, of around 80% on average, which enables MSPs to support more users at a higher data rate.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast