Frost & Sullivan has named Telcordia as its 2006 European Company of the Year, citing the company's outstanding ability to innovate, deliver, and influence the growth of the European market and its being the most aggressive vendor for IP multimedia subsystem and fixed mobile convergence solutions in the European telecom market.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Telcordia is ideally positioned to consolidate on its early lead in IMS solutions in Europe, gained by its innovative portfolio of service delivery solutions that include IMS-ready products, applications, and services that empower operators to cost effectively create, activate, and assure the quality of next-generation converged and multimedia services.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast