|Best Mobile Payment Service|
Payment is undergoing a revolution. Thanks to technology advances, transferring cash and money is becoming more efficient and less expensive.
Leading the curve is Philippines-based Mynt. Its GCash solution is allowing its younger mobile users to transact small amounts quickly, while empowering its older members to settle living expenses conveniently.
Mynt combines the Ant Financial platform with local reach and access from telecom operators Global Telecom and Ayala. It uses data analytics to remain competitive while addressing key issues that its seven million customers face.
The company is always looking to better itself. It pours through customer feedback to improve its process and drive innovation. The strong customer-centric focus also helped it to win the Best Mobile Payment Services award.
This article first appeared on Telecom Asia December July 2018 Edition
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Capitalizing on the e-commerce fever
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Frictionless lending has a new address
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Disrupting the broadband market with customer value
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Banking on digital to lead the industry
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Inspiring digital innovation