INNOVATOR: Bangladesh operator Grameenphone won the 2008 Telecom Innovation of the Year Award for its CellBazaar service that enables customers to trade via their mobile phones. Grameenphone CEO Anders Jensen (left), receives the award from Norm Halvorson, vice president of Intec Asia Pacific.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast