Telenor Pakistan will be implementing the Azure Interconnect version 9.0 for its GSM services.
The telco will also be upgrading its existing Azure Interconnect system for its international long distance services.
According to Azure, Telenor Pakistan 's implementation of Azure Interconnect version 9.0 will allow the telco to maximize its revenues and deliver better services to its customers. The solution allows operators to analyze call data, bill more accurately and verify interconnect traffic between themselves and other network partners.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast