Tuaropaki Communications is upgrading its ViaSat C-series LinkStar hub to a full size hub that will enable it to expand its network from hundreds to thousands of customers in New Zealand.
The company also now has one of the first interactive satellite communication systems compatible with the new DVB-S2 waveform in operation, which it plans to use to increase the efficiency and affordability of its Inzonecorp satellite broadband Internet service.
Tuaropaki has also ordered another 1,000 LinkStar remote terminals to accommodate its growing customer base.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast