Verso Technologies will attend the upcoming WiMAX World USA conference in Chicago, as well as China Satellite 2007, in a bid to further boost its knowledge of the two fields.
The company says WiMAX is a strategic focus and growth driver for it. Attending the WiMAX conference will enable it to network with partners and potential partners.
The China Satellite conference will also be a good venue for the company to also increase awareness of it in China, considering that orders from the country were higher than ever this past quarter, according to company officials.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast