With the introduction of 3G in emerging markets, operators are gearing up their broadband data service offerings and there are noteworthy early successes. Operators in these markets are expected to benefit from the successful strategies that their counterparts in the developed world have employed, when it comes to charting a profitable course for sustained growth in the future.
This paper presents key strategies employed by leading operators, including some in developed markets as well as some early adopters in emerging markets that have successfully introduced broadband data offerings to expand services, grow subscriber base and increase profits.
- Small cell siting: regulatory and deployment considerations
- 5G prospects: Key capabilities to unlock digital opportunities
- Beyond LTE: Enabling the mobile broadband explosion
- Mobile broadband pricing and bundling - The voice of the consumer
- 4G mobile broadband evolution: HSPA, SAE/LTE and LTE-Advanced