Belgium will face Netherlands in a big clash from UEFA Nations League 2022/2023 Matchday 1. The fixture will take place on June 3, from 20.45 CET, at King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels.
Belgium are unbeaten in the last eight games played against Netherlands. They won two games and six other ended in draws. Last time Netherlands beat Belgium was in 1997, in FIFA World Cup qualification.Bet on Belgium - Netherlands with 1xBet
Best bets on Belgium vs Netherlands
Experts from 1xBet offer 2.30 for Belgium to win this game. Netherlands has 3.20 for a victory on the road. Bookmakers offer a good 3.70 for a draw at King Baudouin Stadium.
Bet365 offers 1.85 for Total Over 3 and 1.97 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.68 for "both teams to score - yes" and 2.12 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Belgium vs Netherlands
The game Belgium vs Netherlands will be televised on VTM. The broadcast from Brussels begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales.Bet on Belgium - Netherlands with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Belgium vs Netherlands: possible lineups
- Belgium (3-4-3): Casteels - Alderweireld, Boyata, Vertonghen - Meunier, Tielemans, Witsel, Carrasco - E. Hazard, Lukaku, De Bruyne;
- Netherlands (3-5-2): Flekken - De Ligt, Van Dijk, Ake - Dumfries, Berghuis, Koopmeiners, F. de Jong, Blind - Weghorst, Memphis;