France will welcome Denmark on Matchday 1 of 2022/2023 UEFA Nations League. The match will take place on June 3, from 20.45 CET, at Stade de France, Paris.
Didier Deschamps's side is coming after seven consecutive wins across all competitions. Their last defeat was against Switzerland at EURO 2020, in June 28, 2021.Bet on France - Denmark with 1xBet
Best bets on France vs Denmark
Experts from 1xBet see France as the favourites for this game with 1.75 odds to win in Paris. Denmark has big 5.55 odds to beat the defending world champions. A draw will cost 3.78.
Bet365 offers 2.12 for Total Over 3 and 1.72 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 2.04 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.75 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch France vs Denmark
The game France vs Denmark will be televised on M6. The broadcast from Paris begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria.Bet on France - Denmark with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
France vs Denmark: possible lineups
- France (3-4-1-2): Lloris - Varane, Kimpembe, L. Hernandez - Pavard, Kante, Tchouameni, T. Hernandez - Griezmann - Benzema, Mbappe;
- Denmark (4-3-3): Schmeichel - Wass, Christensen, Vestergaard, Maehle - Hojbjerg, Delaney, Eriksen - Skov, Dolberg, Poulsen;