Italy will welcome Germany on Matchday 1 from UEFA Nations League 2022/2023, on June 4. The game will kick-off at 20.45 CET and will be held at Stadio Renato Dall'Ara, Bologna.
Italy is coming after a heavy 3-0 defeat against Argentina in the Finalissima. Also, the European champions will miss FIFA World Cup after North Macedonia beat them in the play-off.Bet on Italy - Germany with 1xBet
Best bets on Italy vs Germany
Experts from 1xBet offer 2.66 for Italy to win this game. Germany has 2.76 for a victory on the road. Bookmakers offer a good 3.60 for a draw at Stadio Renato Dall'Ara.
Bet365 offers 1.67 for Total Over 3 and 2.19 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.68 for "both teams to score - yes" and 2.12 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Italy vs Germany
The game Italy vs Germany will be televised on RTL. The broadcast from Bologna begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary.Bet on Italy - Germany with 1xBet
Italy vs Germany H2H stats
- Matches: 35;
- Italy wins: 15;
- Germany wins: 8;
- Draws: 12;
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Italy vs Germany: possible lineups
- Italy (4-3-3): Donnarrumma - Biraghi, Chiellini, Accerbi, De Sciglio - Tonali, Cristante, Pessina - Raspadori, Scamacca, Zaniolo;
- Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer - Raum, Schlotterbeck, Rudiger, Kehrer - Gundogan, Musiala - Sane, Havertz, Muller - Werner;