Portugal will welcome Czech Republic on Matchday 3 of UEFA Nations League 2022/2023. The game will take place on June 9, from 20.45 CET, at Estadio Jose Alvalade, Lisbon.
Both teams have four points right now. Portugal beat Switzerland 4-0 and the game against Spain ended in a 1-1 draw. Czech Republic won 2-1 against Switzerland and gain a point from the duel with Spain, 2-2.Bet on Portugal - Czech Republic with 1xBet
Best bets on Portugal vs Czech Republic
Experts from 1xBet see Portugal as the favourites for this game with 1.41 odds to win in Lisbon. Czech Republic has huge 8.10 odds to beat Cristiano Ronaldo's team. A draw at Estadio Jose Alvalade will cost 4.70.
Bet365 offers 1.76 for Total Over 3 and 2.07 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.98 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.79 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Portugal vs Czech Republic
The game Portugal vs Czech Republic will be televised on Sport TV1. The broadcast from Lisbon begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic.Bet on Portugal - Czech Republic with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Group A2 Ranking
Portugal vs Czech Republic: possible lineups
- Portugal (4-3-3): Rui Patricio - Dalot, Domingos Duarte, Pepe, N. Mendes - Palhinha, William, Bernardo Silva - Nunes, Rafael Leao, C. Ronaldo;
- Czech Republic (3-4-3): Vaclik - Zima, Brabec, Mateju - Coufal, Sadilek, Soucek, Havel - Cerny, Kuchta, Lingr;