Portugal will face Switzerland on Matchday 2 from UEFA Nations League 2022/2023 on June 5. The game will start from 20.45 CET and will take place at Estadio Jose Alvalade, Lisbon.
Portugal is coming after a 1-1 draw against Spain, while Switzerland suffered a 2-1 defeat against Czech Republic, in Prague.Bet on Portugal - Switzerland with 1xBet
Best bets on Portugal vs Switzerland
Experts from 1xBet offer 1.76 for Portugal to win this game. Switzerland has big 4.90 for a victory on the road. Bookmakers offer a good 3.64 for a draw at Estadio Jose Alvalade.
Bet365 offers 2.17 for Total Over 3 and 1.68 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 2.00 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.77 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Portugal vs Switzerland
The game Portugal vs Switzerland will be televised on Sport TV1. The broadcast from Lisbon begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic.Bet on Portugal - Switzerland with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Portugal vs Switzerland: possible lineups
- Portugal (4-3-3): Costa - Cancelo, Pepe, Pereira, Guerreiro - B. Silva, Neves, Fernandes - Jota, C. Ronaldo, Leao;
- Switzerland (4-4-2): Sommer - Widmer, Schar, Elvedi, Rodriguez - Shaqiri, Freuler, Xhaka, Zuber - Okafor, Seferovic;