Champions Real Madrid will welcome Copa del Rey winners Betis on Matchday 38, from 21.00 CET, at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. This will be the last home game for Real Madrid in this season.Bet on Real Madrid - Betis with 1xBet
Real Madrid vs Betis: Best Match Odds & Bets
Bookmakers from 1xBet offer 1.76 for Real Madrid to win this game while Betis has big 4.48 odds to win on the road. A draw at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu will cost 4.48.
1xBet offers 1.46 for Total Over 3 and 2.74 for Total Under 3. Real Madrid has the best offensive record in La Liga with 80 goals scored.
Also, 1xBet offers 1.57 for "both teams to score - yes" and 2.34 for "both teams to score - no".
Watch Real Madrid vs Betis Live Stream
You can watch the game Real Madrid vs Betis for free at Bet365. You need to visit the official website, create an account, and deposit a minimum amount of 10 dollars in your Bet365 account.
If you already have an account on the website Bet365, you have to place a bet in the last 24 hours in order to access any live stream.
After that, you can access the Live Section of the official website and watch the duel Real Madrid vs Betis on your device.Watch Real Madrid vs Betis Live Stream at Bet365
Real Madrid vs Betis: Most valuable players
- Real Madrid: Vinicius Junior (21 years old, winger) - 100 million €;
- Betis: Sergej Nabil Fekir (28 years old, midfielder) - 35 million €;
- Real Madrid squad market value: 756.50 million €;
- Betis squad market value: 243.10 million €;
La Liga Table
- Real Madrid - 85 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- FC Barcelona - 73 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Atletico Madrid - 68 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Sevilla - 67 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Betis - 64 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Real Sociedad - 62 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Villarreal - 56 pts (UEFA Conference League);
- Athletic Bilbao - 55 pts;
- Osasuna - 47 pts;
- Celta Vigo - 46 pts;
- Valencia - 45 pts;
- Rayo Vallecano - 42 pts;
- Espanyol - 41 pts;
- Getafe - 39 pts;
- Elche - 39 pts;
- Granada - 37 pts;
- Mallorca - 36 pts;
- Cadiz - 36 pts;
- Levante - 32 pts;
- Alaves - 31 pts;
Real Madrid vs Betis: possible lineups
- Real Madrid (4-3-3): Lunin - Vallejo, Militao, N. Fernandez, Vazquez - Valverde, Casemiro, Ceballos - Asensio, Diaz, Hazard;
- Betis (4-2-3-1): Silva - Bellerin, Pezzella, Gonzalez, Moreno - Rodriguez, Carvalho - Canales, Fekir, Juanmi - Iglesias;