In the early morning of December 11 in Las Vegas, the UFC 282 tournament ended with a light heavyweight title fight between Magomed Ankalaev and Jan Blachowicz in the main event.
This confrontation lasted the whole distance and ended in a draw. Thus, the UFC light heavyweight belt remained vacant. In the co-main event, Paddy Pimblett defeated Jared Gordon by unanimous decision of the judges.
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Jan Blachowicz ruled split draw;
- Paddy Pimblett defeated Jared Gordon by unanimous decision;
- Santiago Ponzinibbio defeated Alex Morono by third-round TKO;
- Dricus Du Plessis defeated Darren Till by submission (rear-naked choke);
- Ilia Topuria defeated Bryce Mitchell by submission (arm triangle).
- Raul Rosas Jr. defeated Jay Perrin by submission (rear-naked choke);
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik defeated Chris Daukaus by 1st-round KO;
- Edmen Shahbazyan defeated Dalcha Lungiambula by 2nd-round TKO;
- Chris Curtis defeated Joaquin Buckley by second-round KO;
- Billy Quarantillo defeated Alexander Hernandez by 2nd-round TKO;
- T.J. Brown defeated Erik Silva by submission (head/arm choke);
- Cameron Saaiman defeated Steven Koslow by third-round TKO.