A plethora of upsets has marked this year’s WTA BNP Paribas Indian Wells Open. Marquee talents like power-player Maria Sakkari, the US Open winner Emma Raducanu, WTA third-ranked Karolina Pliskova, etc. have already seen their campaigns shattered and the window is wide open for the title.
Perhaps two of the most exciting match-ups are the battle between Canada’s Leylah Fernandez, and Shelby Rogers, who hails from the USA. In the other game, two Belarusian compatriots in Aliaksandra Sasnovich and Victoria Azarenka will fight it out. Here is the schedule for the Pre-Quarterfinals leg:
- 02:00 PM ET: Jessica Pegula vs Elina Svitolina;
- 02:00 PM ET: Jelena Ostapenko vs Iga Swiatek;
- 04:00 PM ET: Shelby Rogers vs Leylah Fernandez;
- 06:00 PM ET: Barbora Krejcikova vs Paula Badosa;
- 06:00 PM ET: Victoria Azarenka vs Aliaksandra Sasnovich;
- 09:00 PM ET: Angelique Kerber vs Ajla Tomjlanovic;
- 09:00 PM ET: Beatriz Haddad Maia vs Anett Kotaveit;
- 11:00 PM ET: Ons Jabeur vs Anna Kalinskaya.