Chelsea FC vs FC Salzburg Prediction | 25/10/2022
- Football: La Liga, Matchday 9
- Stadium: Redbull Arena
- Time: 25-10-2022 22:00
A break from League action ushers a pivotal match between the Blues and FC Salzburg on Tuesday evening. The previous encounter at Stanford Bridge had produced a one-goal draw and both sides would be willing to dig at each other for the ultimate three points.
Chelsea FC (1st)
Seven points from four distinguished games see Graham Potter's boys in the first place, albeit at par with second-placed Salzburg who is a point short. The Blues have defied all odds in this competition to mount such a pedestal and would look to forge ahead, irrespective of the huge odds.
With Kalidou Koulibaly (Knock), Ngolo Kante (Hamstring strain), Reece James (Knee injury), and Wesley Fofana (Knee injury) out of the game, the odds for a Chelsea win may just be hanging dry.
Potter’s side looks to be on a purple patch as they continue to bulldoze their way through teams both domestically and internationally.
Form: D - W - W - D - W
Coach: Graham PotterBet on Chelsea to Win at 1.75 odds from bet365
Racing Salzburg (2nd)
Directly trailing Table leaders with one point, The racing bulls would put all hands on deck while they strategize on keeping the win. A home defeat would be a huge disappointment.
Medical officials report only two injuries: Bryan Okoh (Knee injury) and Fernando Dos Santos Pedro (Muscle injury)
Form: D - D - W - W - W
Coach: Matthias Jaissle
How to watch Chelsea FC vs Salzburg FC
You can watch this match live on SuperSport 201 or follow the live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at 1.87 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on Chelsea to Win at 1.75 odds from bet365
- Bet on 2nd Half over 1.5 goals at 1.99 odds from betking
- The need for goals in this match cannot be overemphasized and as such, we're banking on at least three goals in this fixture,
- There is a very high possibility of the blues eventually stealing the win, considering how well-stuck the midfield is.
- Due to the way the last fixture ended, the first half would be filled with steam and probably just a goal. However, when fatigue sets in, the goals should start coming in.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.Bet on 2nd Half over 1.5 goals at 1.99 odds from betking