- Football: Spain La Liga, Matchday 9
- Stadium: Campo de Futbol de Vallecas
- Time: 14.13.2022 22:00
For Matchday nine, the Azulones travel to Campo de Futbol de Vallecas for another epic clash as the race for league survival continues. Both teams would look to steal the kill since a win would reflect drastically on the table for the victor. Would Los Franjirrojos impress their home fans, or would the visitors repeat the epic tale of David and Goliath?
Rayo Vallecano (10th)
With Equal wins and losses over the past eight weeks, Rayo Vallecano has barely managed to stay afloat in the 10th position after suffering an away defeat to Almeria. The match which ended three goals to one (3 - 1) saw Alejandro Catena driving a header within nine minutes of stoppage time.
On injuries, Alvaro Garcia (Muscle injury) Raul DE Tomas (Groin Injury) Andres de Martin (Shoulder injury) would be sidelined for Friday’s match as they are expected to all recover this month.
Rayo Vallecano has a porous line of defense, which was exploited time after time at Power horse Stadium, against Almeria. However, Andoni Iraola is expected to have returned to the drawing room, where necessary adjustments should be made.
Form: L - W - L - L- W
Coach: Andoni IraolaBet on a Draw at 3.20 odds from Bet365
Two wins, five losses, and a draw see Getafe drown to the sixteenth position. Having conceded in seven (7) out of Eight (8) league matches. An early slip-up drew a goal from Eder Militao after a pass from Luka Modric. They didn’t have much luck either against real Valladolid, despite scoring two goals in the first half but conceding three.
The team’s injury situation reports Nemanja Maksimovic (Muscle injury) and Mauro Arambari (Knock) staying off the pitch, as they hope to be back in due time to rejoin the team.
Quique Flores knows that morale is down in the team and must do everything possible to grab three points from Rayo Vallecano’s home if he wants to grab the stem stuck by the bank of the swamp from which his team drowns.
Form: L - L - W - W - L
Coach: Quique Sanchez Flores
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match goals at 1.52 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on a Draw at 3.20 odds from Bet365
- Bet on No goal in the First 30 mins at 1.66 odds from Betking
- Irrespective of the league standings, Getafe and Rayo Vallecano seem to always find ways to cancel each other out. This implies that the majority of the game would be played in the midfield and that the goalposts would be frequented a few times.
- The best bet for this match would be either a goalless draw or a goal with each team scoring, however, a lot of wasted corner kicks should be expected from both teams.
- It is very unlikely that goals would rain in this fixture. However, if goals are eventually featured, they would come from late in the second half, when fatigue sets in.
Getafe looks weak at the moment, and Rayo Vallecano would want to capitalize on home advantage to seize the three points at stake. However, if the Azulones held their ends till the last, they should do fine.
Good luck out there!Bet on No goal in the first 30 mins at 1.66 odds from Betking