Tunisia vs Australia Prediction | 26/11/2022
- Football: World Cup 2022 . Group D
- Stadium: Al Janoub Stadium
- Time: 26-11-2022 13:00
The weekend begins in Qatar with the two underdogs of the group butting heads in the second round of the group stage fixture. The first clash between these two teams was in the 2005 Confederation cup, where The Carthage Eagles defeated Australia two goals to nil (2-0). However, the Aussies may prove a point here that history has been completely forgotten, and would fail to repeat itself.
Tunisia (The Carthage Eagles)
One of Africa's phenomenal teams, the Carthage eagles forge on for their second game after a raunchy first round. Learning from the previous game, the Coach Jalel Kadri would need to set up a robust defence, before filling in the blank spots present in the lineup. There is also great need for flank fortification and clinical precision.
The tunisian fans once again turn to Wahbi Khazri, Naim Sliti and Youssef Msakni for a clear path into the playoffs. For this game, the Carthage eagles are tipped to be on the better side if the scoreboard if all things on the pitch remain equal.
Coach: Jalel KadriBet on Tunisia Straight Win at 2.55 odds from bet365
Australia (The Socceroos)
For the second time in history, the Socceroos go against Tunisia, having lost by a two-goal margin in the first encounter.
The clash against France pulled an eye opener to the zest required for squad improvement, tactical rectification and probably, some squad reshuffling.
For this game, the considerable advantage falls towards the opponents who seem to possess better squad quality than the Aussies who may yet again, lose points to the tunisians.
Coach: Matthew Ryan
How to Watch Tunisia vs Australia
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport PSL or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Over 1.5 Match goals at 1.52 odds from 1xBet
- Bet on Tunisia Straight Win at 2.55 odds from bet365
- Bet on Draw at 3.15 odds from Coinplay
- Both teams would play with radical vigilance, restraining the enticement to make bold runs. However, the second half should see both teams throw caution to the wind;
- The Tunisian squad pose more of a menace compared to the Australians even though the Socceroos have a modest chance at victory, we do not see them dominating in this game.;
- The quality of aggression exhibited by both teams would eventually determine the outcome of the game as both teams would try to stray over boundaries. A draw may be feasible in the game.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.