How To Register with PointsBet Sportsbook?Sign-Up with PointsBet
You will be asked for the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
Currently available in six states across the US, PointsBet Sportsbook has made the registration a quick and efficient process, broken down into six easy steps:
- Visit the online sportsbook website: www.pointsbet.com;
- Select which state you are in;
- Click the “SIGN UP” icon and you will be redirected to the corresponding website, according to your location, in order to complete your sign up.
- Fill out the form with your details and then click "CONTINUE";
- The next move is to create a login username and password;
- Following that, you'll get a confirmation text, and by opening the authentication hyperlink, your account will be verified.
PointsBet Sportsbook Registration Terms & ConditionsCreate a PointsBet Account
The basic Terms & Conditions that apply to PointsBet Sportsbook Registration are two. Age limit and Location availability.
- Age limit
To open an account with POINTSBET Sportsbook you must be aged twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of account creation.
- Location availability
Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and New Jersey are the states where POINTSBET Sportsbook is currently open.
How to Log in PointsBet Sportsbook?
You can enter your PointsBet Sportsbook account by pressing the «LOG IN» button on the website's home page. In the form that will open, you will be requested to enter your username (email) and password in order to sign in and start placing your bets.
What Account Adjustments Can I Make Upon Registration?
Upon registration, you have a series of specifications and preferences available in order to personalise your experience and boost your user efficiency. Which odds format are you most comfortable with? Would you like to set betting limits in order to maintain control over your game?
- Odds format
The format for betting odds can vary according to your preferences. You can choose between Decimal and American odds formatting.
Setting betting limits - Responsible Gaming:
- Pre-commitment limits
PointsBet Sportsbook offers “Pre-commitment Limits”. If you want to set deposit limits, go to the “Set Cap” section of your account and choose “Set Limit” from the Deposit or Spend Limit pages. Limit periods will range from one to thirty days. It begins immediately, and works for a rolling period. Maximum betting limits can be placed on your account, and you can reduce your maximum bet size at any time with immediate effect.
- Time-based limits or self-exclusion
Setting a time-based limit will reduce the maximum number of hours per day that you are able to spend logged-in to the POINTSBET Sportsbook website. Once you've set a time-based limit, you'll have to wait until the timeframe you've chosen is over before you can raise or delete it.
How To Make the First Deposit at PointsBet Sportsbook?Create a PointsBet Account
You’ve created your account, set your preferences, and may even put your limits. Time has come for your first deposit! PointsBet Sportsbook offers a series of Deposit methods as listed below:
- PointsBet MasterCard
- Credit/Debit Card (both Visa and Mastercard)
- Online Banking
- Other methods (Cash at Meadowlands Racetrack, Pay Near Me and ACH/ECheck)
Just choose the method that suits you the most to transfer funds into your account and start enjoying the game.
PointsBet Registration Bonus
PointsBet Sportsbook is offering a lucrative welcome bonus to new players. Sign up for an account, make your first deposit, and you'll be eligible for up to $2,000 in risk-free bets.
This welcome bonus is splitted as follows:
- If you lose your first fixed odds stake, you will receive a refund of up to $500.
- If you lose your first PointsBetting wager, you will receive a refund of up to $1,500.
How to claim
Simply enter the PointsBet Sportsbook promo code «BETBONUS» to be eligible for this unique registration offer. Just sign up and make your initial deposit while also inserting the promo code.
Terms & Conditions
You will receive your registration bonus within 60 minutes of making your first deposit. However, you should remember that every promotion has its own terms and conditions.
To actually receive your first deposit bonus, you must place a qualifying bet to the amount deposited. For example, here’s how the $500 fixed odds bet welcome bonus works:
- Register with PointsBet and finance your account.
- Based on the size of your original investment, you can earn free bet credits. (Deposit $50 and receive $150, deposit $150 and receive $300, and deposit $250 and receive $500.)
- Free bets are given as a deposit incentive.
Keep also in mind that:
- Free bets will be added to your account within 60 minutes of making a qualifying deposit;
- Free bets are only valid for 14 days after they are released;
- Free betting can only be used on exchanges with set odds;
- The bonus on your first deposit is non-transferable.
Sign Up Common Problems
The sign up process is really easy and the online sportsbook website guides your way around.
You would only face a real problem in case you live in a US State other than the six mentioned above. However, POINTSBET Sportsbook is expanding really fast and it's certain that it will also be available in your area soon.Register with PointsBet