- Low risk with a total trust score of 82 out of 99 (determined by factors like legal status, years in business, and global footprint)
- Offer legal and live mobile sports betting via the app and desktop
- Plenty of international games and prop bets
- Easy to use with a straight forward user interface
- The back features allow you to secure a profit and minimize losses
- Players cannot bet on college games
- Sign up issues
- Free bet bonus cannot use “bet back” features and is not useable in portions
- Oregon mobile app will log you out suddenly
- The location setting is not so good and often take a while to pin your location
Join today and start enjoying free bonuses.
In 2020, Oregon Lottery Scoreboard does not need a Promo Code or a lottery bonus code.
- scoreboard oregon bonus code ✘
- scoreboard oregon Lottery bonus code ✘
How to get the bonuses
Bonuses offered to customers are as per the terms and conditions of Oregon Lottery Scoreboard.
You can view bonuses in the bonus information tab on the account menu or the title with the Scoreboard Oregon number of free bets in brackets.
Bonuses offered include
First deposit bonus. Sign up today with Oregon lottery scoreboard and enjoy the ScoreBoard Oregonsk free bet bonus.
The oregon scoreboard free bet is, however, non-refundable after wagering. Also, it cannot be used in portions. So, if you play with a half of the free bet bonus, then the remaining free bet bonus will be considered forfeit.
For you to place a free bet, select it from the bonus information tab and enter the bet amount $ click place a bet.
Conditions for wagering a first bet bonus
- Free bet is only offered to new user accounts
- A free bet is automatically used before cash
- The free bet is only used once, and not in portions
- When a bet is cancelled, and it happens to involve a free wager, it will be credited back into your account
- Free bets cannot be exchanged for cash
Ten dollars risk-free bet bonus. This is a free bet that is usually placed with the player's money, and if it is lost, it will be refunded back to the players’ account.
A Risk-free bet is in the bonus information tab on the account menu.
The risk-free bet acts just like an ordinary bet. For instance, if you win, the risk-free bonus plus the real money is returned back to your account. However, if you lose, the bet bonus will be returned, minus the real money.
- Sometimes, players do not require a code to get either a bonus or Promo
- All national lottery big-wig is offered to loyal/ experienced customers like Keno, Megamillions, Powerball and Pick 4 and 3
- Scratch offers and drawings like Oregon’s Megabucks and Jackpot Trio
- Secure online system payments. The payments are encrypted and protected with high-security features
There are many promos offered to a qualified player according to the terms and conditions.
Multi- Draws to save up to 25%
When you purchase lottery tickets in advance, you should receive up to 25% save up.
If you purchase two or more shares of Europe's raffle, you will receive a 10% discount
Types of Bonuses
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Exclusive Bonus||Freebet||Loyalty Program||Cashbacks|
Mobile Sports Betting
Players can download the app to their iOS devices using two simple methods.
Direct download from the website
- On the official website’s home page, click the grey “App Store button” located at the top right side of the page
- You will be redirected to a new App Store tab and you can download the app
- Download the app, deposit a minimum of $10, and place your bets
-Size: 66.6 MBs
-Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 11.0 or later. Also, it is compatible with the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone.
ScoreBoard Oregon download from App Store
1. Visit the App Store on your device
2. Search for “Scoreboard by Oregon Lottery”
3. DownlonCommon Issues
-Sometimes you will be logged out while using the app
-ScoreBoard Oregon login errors
-Glitches, crashes and freezing
The app is rated 1.7 out of 5 from over 550 user reviews. This means that the app is below average and not the best.
Note: It is a free app but only available for iPhone on App Store.
Google does not allow gambling apps in the Play Store. So, you can only download it directly from the website.
- Visit the official website’s home page
- Click the “Download on Android” button located at the top of the page
- Click the install button located under the OREGON LOTTERY SCOREBOARD logo
- When the download is complete, install the app
- The scoreboard app will appear among your mobile apps
- Open and wager.
- Geo-location issues
- Glitches, crashes and freezing
To know more about different kinds of bookmarkers, you need to understand all there is to know about the ScoreBoard Oregon mobile app. The app’s compatibility with different OS versions and download links are a few crucial factors to consider.
Different reviews can either prompt you to install the app or consider wagering on the desktop browser.
|Bookmaker||MetaScore||Bonus||Margin||Cash Out||Live Streaming|
|50 USD||6 - 8%||No|
|100 USD||5 - 7%||Yes||Yes|
|100 USD||2 - 2,5%||Yes||Yes|
|50 EUR||4 - 4,5%||Yes||Yes|
Oregon lottery scoreboard has been running betting services to its customers since 2007. However, on October 17th, 2019, they initiated the lottery's betting online bookmarker and improved wagering opportunities to its players.
The betting content is licensed and protected by copyright treaties and laws of the state of Oregon and its territories.
The Oregon lottery has an average of $22 million with $13.1as sports wagers and a payout of 12.1 million to winners.
Markets and Betting sports lines
ScoreBoard Oregon lines usually ensure that the competition is 50/50. The handicap imposed on a team/individual is fair. However, in live betting, the betting line fluctuates depending on the time that has elapsed.
Oregon lottery focuses solemnly on sports betting. Players can only wager on top sports from across the globe. There are no slots, poker, or Bingo markets.
Some of the top outdoor sports disciplines include Tennis, Football, Rugby, and NASCAR. Indoor sports include Table tennis, Snooker & Pool, Darts, Boxing, and Volleyball.
The live-betting feature is an exciting addition that is also offered in Oregon scoreboard. Players get the chance to wager different available games no matter what time the game began.
With live betting, players stand a higher chance of winning as opposed to other types of bet – like the prop or single bets.
Here are some of the games available on live betting. But you can Visit Oregon Lottery scoreboard live betting to see the rest.
Soccer (MLS, USL Championship, Europa League, etc.)
Aussie Rules (AFL)
Rugby League (Australia, Europe, International)
Snooker & Pool
Cricket (International, Australia, India)
Darts (Premier League, World Grand Prix, PDC World Championship)
Basketball (All Leagues, MLB)
Ice Hockey (USA, EUROPE)
Golf (USA, Europe, International)
Motor Racing (NASCAR, Formula 1)
Boxing (Professional, International)
Rugby Union (European Championship, World Cup, Six Nations, France Top14, etc.)
Other Top sports
The registration process takes less than five minutes. You will need to enter your personal details accurately to successfully create an account.
- Download the Oregon Lottery Scoreboard app on your mobile phone or sign up online with your desktop computer
- Click the "Join Now" button to create your account. You will be required to fill in your email address, your personal information and other important details
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Fill in your details to successfully create an account, passwords, username, bank account and all required information.
Mobile App Review
Other Wagering Alternatives
Unfortunately, scoreboard Oregon does not offer other gaming alternatives like slot games, poker, or casino games. They only focus on sports-related games for players to wager.
Currently, Oregon’s lottery scoreboard banking option include three banking options. The Play+, online banking, and Master card/visa.
ScoreBoard Oregon Online Banking
Online banking is not only a fast way to make deposits and withdrawals to your Oregon Lottery scoreboard account. Online banking is the easiest of the above tree mentioned deposit and withdrawal methods so far.
Ways of making deposits from your online banking account
- On your Oregon scoreboard account, maneuver and click the "Deposit" button
- You will then be redirected to a new window that requires you to enter the amount
- Enter your preferred amount to your Oregon scoreboard account
- A green Deposit button should appear and you will be redirected to another online banking window
- Navigate the window until you see your bank
- Authorize the transfer
- Successful deposit!
Ways of making withdrawals to your online banking account
- Go to your Scoreboard account
- On your profile, click the withdraw link
- Select “Online Banking”
- Enter your preferred amount that you wish to withdraw
- A new window will then open and you will need to choose your bank from a list
- Log in and follow the required steps
- Successful withdrawal
A play+ card is another alternative that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals easy and fast. Deposits and withdrawals could be at casinos/ bookmarkers in the US. You can also access your funds from ATMs and make purchases anywhere.
You can fund your Play+ account using either Debit & Credit card, personal bank accounts, or PayPal. Visit Play+ account to read more on how to deposit funds.
Depositing funds using Play+ account to your Oregon scoreboard account
- Transfer money from your bank account/PayPal account/debit card account to your Play+ account which is visible on your deposit page
- On the deposit page, choose the amount you wish to transfer from your Play+ account into your Scoreboard and click on the “blue” deposit button.
- The amount transferred will be visible on the top right corner on your app or web browser
Ways of making withdrawals to your Play+ account
- On your Scoreboard account, scroll until you see a withdraw link
- Click the withdraw link
- Choose the amount (in dollars) you wish to withdraw and confirm
- Amount will then be deposited to your Play+ account immediately
- You can choose to send money from your Play+ account to any other banking option available by following the instructions
The MasterCard/visa card is an easy and straight forward payment alternative that can be used to make purchases and payments online. Oregon lottery scoreboard supports this payment method for players wishing to either make fast deposits or withdrawals
Important notice: Because some debit and credit cards do not allow gambling transactions, you should confirm with the Live Chat to get assistance on whether your debit/credit card is used on the platform.
Maximum, Minimum deposits & Withdrawals
|Play+||No limit unless you set||N/A||No limit unless you set||N/A|
|Online Banking||No limit unless you set||N/A||$ No limit unless you set||N/A|
Company name: Oregon Lottery
Licence: Oregon Lottery License
Address: 9760 SW Wilsonville Rd. Ste 130 Wilsonville, OR 97070.
Support Team Contacts
To ensure efficiency and maximum comfort of scoreboard players, the ScoreBoard Oregon customer service works effectively to improve the players’ gaming involvement.
If you have issues with either your account, deposit & withdrawal complications, credit card issues, or any other challenge, you can contact the customer care through the following contact means.
Customer Support Contacts
- ScoreBoard Oregon phone number: 1 866-523-6789
- Live chat: ✓
- Email support: [email protected]
- 24/7: ✓