Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets: Clippers are lacking their top scorers

Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers
Start
Day
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Finished
Live
27 Dec 2021 05:00
Denver Nuggets
Denver Nuggets
Regular Season, NBA 
Arena: Staples Center   
Home Floor: Los Angeles Clippers
Shubham Singh
26 Dec 2021
16:01
All time statistics:
179
194
5
47.35%
Statistics
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 2,04
Bet Type H2 -4.5
Bonus 100 USD
Bet Now!
Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │27 DECEMBER, 2021

Injuries and COVID-19 continue to build vicious webs and numerous NBA players have now been caught in their cycle. With the changing lineups and newly built combinations, guessing the state of the game becomes trickier and bettors, bookmakers, and tipsters have to work on fresh combinations. Anyway, a combination of COVID-19 and injuries have also hit the Los Angeles Clippers who are missing their top three scorers in Paul George, out due to an injury while Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson are in COVID-19 protocols. Meanwhile, the Denver Nuggets have injury issues of their own but at least have their leader in Nikola Jokic still chipping in with big-time games, hope it stays that way. Anyway, having Jokic alone can give an edge to the Nuggets in this game versus the Clippers? Will the Clippers overcome adversity and flip the tables? For a discussion on points and game result prediction, jump to “Expert Betting Tips”.

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Will the bench come through for the Clippers: Now when the team is without three of its top scorers, many players will have to step up their averages. Eric Bledsoe must have to switch on offensively for 15+ points, if Mann and Kennard are active, they will need to combine for around 30, while Nicolas Batum, Ivica Zubac, and Serge Ibaka as the three frontline players will have to get close to 10 each at least. Rookie Brandon Boston Jr. needs to shoot better as he has hoisted shots without much returns and if he gets to 10-15 with efficiency, that will be a huge boost. Justice Winslow and Amir Coffey will have to step up but without anyone averaging around 20, Clippers have a tough task ahead.

Nuggets’ can still pull through: Nuggets have Nikola Jokic, who has scored more than 20, clasped 10+ rebounds, and can also dish 8-15 assists regularly each game, he gives a huge boost on many fronts. Aaron Gordon, Marcus Morris, and Will Barton form a decent scoring trio while Facundo Campazzo has been a huge playmaker off the bench, keeping the offense ticking. Jeff Green is an X-Factor, he can go for 15 or more and overall, this lineup has more shooting, driving, and scoring abilities than the Clippers at the time of writing this article. Having Jokic alone can attract multiple defenders and the Clippers will have to keep him in check. In terms of match-ups, the Center match-up certainly belongs to the Nuggets but the team can’t take Clippers’ backcourt combination of Bledsoe, Mann, and Kennard lightly.

Points Range: Nuggets have constantly given up 110+ points on a regular basis this season and they have been losing a lot due to their defensive efforts. Nuggets’ games have had mostly scoring range in the excess of 215 or so. The Clippers still have some gritty defenders in Mann, Bledsoe, Batum, Zubac, and Ibaka, so they can still field some challenges but still sometimes lacking offensive options can hurt the defense too. I believe the Clippers will get a decent output here and I feel like someone like Mann or Batum will raise the scoring level. Still, I think it will not be easy going for both teams on offense, but the Nuggets are more likely to reach around 110. Here is the probability of different points range here: 195-210: 35%, 210-220: 33%, 220-230:19%, 230+: 13%. I think a range of 204-214 is possible here.

Prediction: The Nuggets have an edge here but the Clippers have a lot of experience even with their current lineup. The Nuggets have some scorers who have picked up on many occasions but it is their defense without Michael Porter Jr. in the mix that has held them back. I believe the Clippers still have more than decent defensive combinations. I give the Nuggets a 62% chance of winning, especially if they have Jokic, still, Clippers without three scorers have a 38% chance, which is a high percentage. I think the Nuggets will get a win here with a scoreline of something like 108:103 and this can surprisingly be a close game. Let us see!

  • H2 -4.5 for 2.04;
  • Denver Nuggets: Total Points Over 107.5 for 1.85;
  • Total: U 212.5 for 1.90.
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 2,04
Bet Type H2 -4.5
Bonus 100 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,85
Bet Type Denver Nuggets: Total Points Over 107.5
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,90
Bet Type Total: U 212.5
Bonus 200 USD
Bet Now!

Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

Corinthians vs Sao Paulo Prediction: Corinthians Leading the Points Table
O: 2,25
22 May 2022
22:30
Corinthians vs Sao Paulo Prediction: Corinthians Leading the Points Table
Zahra Nathani
Zahra Nathani
Brazil Serie A
Live
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Prediction: Expecting a Result
O: 2,525
23 May 2022
07:00
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Prediction: Expecting a Result
Alizeh Hassan
Alizeh Hassan
Cricket
Live
Nikoloz Basilashvili vs Maxime Cressy Prediction: Familiar opponents meet again
O: 1,68
23 May 2022
13:15
Nikoloz Basilashvili vs Maxime Cressy Prediction: Familiar opponents meet again
Raphael George
Raphael George
Roland Garros
-- : -- : --
Filip Krajinovic vs Reilly Opelka Prediction: A match of high score points
O: 1,65
23 May 2022
14:00
Filip Krajinovic vs Reilly Opelka Prediction: A match of high score points
Raphael George
Raphael George
Roland Garros
-- : -- : --
Attila Balazs vs Marin Cilic Prediction: Bet on the Hungarian
O: 2,20
23 May 2022
14:30
Attila Balazs vs Marin Cilic Prediction: Bet on the Hungarian
Raphael George
Raphael George
Roland Garros
-- : -- : --
 USA vs Czech Republic Prediction: Czechs beat their rivals in the battle for third place in the group
O: 1,81
23 May 2022
16:20
 USA vs Czech Republic Prediction: Czechs beat their rivals in the battle for third place in the group
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Picked the most fascinating matches on Monday: Accumulator Tip for May 23
O: 5,95
23 May 2022
20:00
Picked the most fascinating matches on Monday: Accumulator Tip for May 23
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
Accumulator
-- : -- : --
 Canada vs Denmark Prediction: The Maple Leafs won't allow a second consecutive misfire
O: 1,62
23 May 2022
20:20
 Canada vs Denmark Prediction: The Maple Leafs won't allow a second consecutive misfire
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Pakistan Women vs Sri Lanka Women Prediction: Hosts Favorite to Win
O: 1,618
24 May 2022
12:00
Pakistan Women vs Sri Lanka Women Prediction: Hosts Favorite to Win
Alizeh Hassan
Alizeh Hassan
Cricket
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Sweden's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,72
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Sweden's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Slovakia's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,85
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Slovakia's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Switzerland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 3,50
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Switzerland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --