Los Angeles Clippers vs Phoenix Suns: Clippers are in for a headache here

Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers
Start
Day
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Finished
Live
14 Dec 2021 06:30
Phoenix Suns
Phoenix Suns
Regular Season, NBA
Arena: Staples Center    
Home Floor: Los Angeles Clippers
Shubham Singh
13 Dec 2021
17:12
All time statistics:
179
194
5
47.35%
Statistics
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,90
Bet Type Total Points: Over 212.5
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Los Angeles Clippers vs Phoenix Suns Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │14 DECEMBER, 2021

NBA Betting is a tougher affair than it looks. Analysis, reading team profiles, peeking at odds, or many more practices can all fail in the face of the unpredictability that seeps in the long NBA season. In another tricky betting affair, the Los Angeles Clippers host the Phoenix Suns, who have the best record in the league with just four losses and an impressive 21 wins. For the discussion about “Total”, go to the “Expert Betting Tips” section.

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Don’t forget…: Don’t forget the Phoenix Suns were the finalists last season and took the Bucks to six games. They crushed the Lakers in the last Playoffs too plus beat this Clippers team in the Western Conference Finals. The Clippers are built to win, largely motoring along their guards in Devin Booker and Chris Paul. But now, imagine that the team has won four out of its last five games without Booker. What does it say? Incredible depth and phenomenal team defense! With Paul handing over 10-15 assists a game, the team gets quality looks and the opposition’s defense gets in disarray. The Suns did this last season too and they have looked even better this season.

Why Suns succeed: See, even without Booker, the guard quartet of Shamet, Payne, Paul, and Cameron can plug in for 40-50 points combined on a regular basis. At wing, Jae Crowder and Mikal Bridges can chip in with 25-30, while when Ayton is healthy, he gets around 18-24 points too. The Suns have a balanced scoring lineup with perimeter shooters flanking from outside, Ayton occupying the middle, and Paul doing damage from perimeter and guiding his teammates for easy shots. Imagine when Ayton is down, his back-up JaVale McGee can dip in 15+ points and 10+ rebounds just like that! That is why the team has seen a reduction of 3-5 points on average since top-scorer Booker has gone down. Suns can still score in the 107-120 points range and also fight it out at the defensive end.

Clippers issues: Yes, Clippers have won three in a row, and that too without Paul George but yes, previous three opponents have nowhere near the quality of the Suns. This is a tough one for the Clippers for many reasons. Paul George will most likely end up not playing here and then the scoring load falls on Reggie Jackson. This is where role players in Luke Kennard, Terance Mann, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris, Brandon Boston, Eric Bledsoe, and Isaiah Hartenstein will have to step up in, Lately, Kennard has been scoring 12+ points quite a lot while Mann needs to pick the scoring range to at least 11-15 points. Morris has scored 20+ thrice this month and he will be desperate to chip in with that much again. Can Clippers build a character of a deep team if Paul George ends up missing this one?

Points Range: Suns are comfortable with low-scorers, high-scorers, mid-level scorers, whatever you throw at this unhinged unit. They don’t get sucked up into another team’s game plan and have huge clarity over what they need to accomplish. I think the Points Range here can be somewhere between 213-226. Let us see if the Clippers step up their defense here.

Prediction: Of course, the team that has won around 85% of its games will be favored in most battles but Clippers have shown that they have a lot of fight in them without two of their superstars in Paul George and Kawhi Leonard. I give 58% chance to Suns and 42% to the Clippers. I believe the scoreline to be something like 110:105.

  • Total Points: Over 212.5 for 1.90;
  • Spread: PHX Suns -3.5 for 1.90;
  • European Handicap: 2:0 W2 for 1.82.
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,90
Bet Type Total Points: Over 212.5
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,90
Bet Type Spread: PHX Suns -3.5
Bonus 200 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,82
Bet Type European Handicap: 2:0 W2
Bonus 100 USD
Bet Now!

Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

San Diego Legion vs. LA Giltinis: USA MLR 2022 Just Getting Interesting
O: 1,832
16 May 2022
16:30
San Diego Legion vs. LA Giltinis: USA MLR 2022 Just Getting Interesting
Alizeh Hassan
Alizeh Hassan
Rugby
-- : -- : --
Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals Prediction: Delhi to come into the top four
O: 2,04
16 May 2022
17:00
Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals Prediction: Delhi to come into the top four
Vivek Singh
Vivek Singh
Cricket
-- : -- : --
Sampdoria vs Fiorentina Prediction: Violets will take advantage of Roma's misfire
O: 1,88
16 May 2022
19:30
Sampdoria vs Fiorentina Prediction: Violets will take advantage of Roma's misfire
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
Serie A
-- : -- : --
Monday's Bets on Arsenal, Fiorentina, and Lazio: Accumulator Tip for May 16
O: 4,51
16 May 2022
19:30
Monday's Bets on Arsenal, Fiorentina, and Lazio: Accumulator Tip for May 16
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
Accumulator
-- : -- : --
France vs Germany Prediction: Germans to be closer to success
O: 1,85
16 May 2022
20:20
France vs Germany Prediction: Germans to be closer to success
Aliaksandra Mikula
Aliaksandra Mikula
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Huddersfield Town vs Luton Town Prediction: Return game to be decided in the second half
O: 1,85
16 May 2022
21:45
Huddersfield Town vs Luton Town Prediction: Return game to be decided in the second half
Aliaksandra Mikula
Aliaksandra Mikula
Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Sweden's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,72
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Sweden's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Slovakia's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,85
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Slovakia's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Switzerland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 3,50
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Switzerland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Finland is the main favorite to win yet another major tournament
O: 4,00
29 May 2022
16:20
Finland is the main favorite to win yet another major tournament
Aliaksandra Mikula
Aliaksandra Mikula
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Finland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,85
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Finland's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for Czech Republic's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,85
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for Czech Republic's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds on Germany's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,85
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds on Germany's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds on Denmark's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,65
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds on Denmark's performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Anastasiya Dudkina
Anastasiya Dudkina
World Championship
-- : -- : --
Predictions and odds for the United States' performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
O: 1,60
29 May 2022
16:20
Predictions and odds for the United States' performance at the 2022 Hockey World Championship
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
World Championship
-- : -- : --