Lower Bracket Round 1.
On November 22, SINNERS will face K23. The teams recently showed about equal games, but who will be the winner and will not drop out of the tournament?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
- Current HLTV rating: #44.
- Last three months' changes: -8.
- Best maps in terms of win rate: Nuke - 75% of 16 maps.
- Worst map in terms of win rate: Inferno - 35% in 17 maps.
SINNERS does not play at the top level. Individually players are not particularly strong, so the squad has to play in all tournaments to get some rating, money, experience, and invitations to more serious events. On the one hand, such practice is beneficial, but on the other hand, with it, fatigue comes.
SINNERS has good maps for their pick, which they will probably take. At the same time, the Czechs have weaknesses that their opponent usually prepares for.
- Current HLTV Rating: #47.
- Changes in the last three months: -8.
- Best map in terms of win rate: Inferno - 71% in 7 maps.
- Worst map in terms of win rate: Nuke - 29% over seven maps.
K23 is somewhat the talent powerhouse because fame and n0rb3r7 passed to Outsiders a few months ago, and neaLaN joined Evil Geniuses. However, such transfers hurt K23.
They have been showing promising results lately despite the roster mess. Almost all of their defeats this team suffered from Copenhagen Flames, but with other opponents, K23 feels highly comfortable.
The Kazakh club will likely take at least one map.
Expert Betting Tips
The favorite in this meeting is tough to reveal, so we can believe that the game will be equal. Most likely, the teams can confidently pick up their chosen maps.