Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,56
Bet Type Max Verstappen to Win
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Formula 1: Great Britain Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │3 JULY, 2022

Last weekend Max Verstappen once again crossed the finish line first, thereby going into the breakaway in the individual event. Leclerc did not show his best result, and Perez could not take part in the race. So, what's formula 1 got in store for us this time? What's the best betting options?

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

In the Canada Grand Prix, Verstappen scored the most points again. He crossed the finish line first, 0.993s ahead of second Carlos Sainz. Leclerc, meanwhile, could only score ten points, finishing fifth. Perez, who couldn't compete in the race because of an accident in qualifying, also failed. 

In the individual classification, Max feels very comfortable. His main rival - Charles Leclerc, dropped out, making the Dutchman's way to the championship straightforward. Before the weekend, Verstappen has 175 points, 46 more than his teammate Perez and 49 more than the Monegasque. 

The Red Bull team is starting to celebrate the victory already. The Bulls have a huge advantage in the World Constructors' Championship standings ahead of the second Ferrari. At the moment, they have 304 points, while their competitor has 228. Mercedes occupies third place with 188 points.

Max Verstappen couldn't secure the pole position in the British Grand Prix. He ended up second in qualifying with a time of 1:41.055. The Ferrari teammate Carlos Sainz was first with a time of 1:40.983. However, Max still showed the best result in free practice - 1:27.901. 

Charles Leclerc
I’m happy for Carlos, he did a great job today. I spun on that last lap, I knew it was the lap I had to put everything together and I didn’t, as a driver, so I didn’t deserve to be on pole. But P3 is still a good position to start in for tomorrow’s race and hopefully, putting everything together we can come back.
Max Verstappen
It was quite a tricky qualifying, with the rain. It was raining, drying, so you had to be on the track at the right time. I think overall the car was working really well. In Q3 it's always a bit of a lottery sometimes, when you have to put the fastest lap in. I got a bit hindered on my final lap with the yellow flag unfortunately, but I think still to be on the front row is very good for us and we have a good race car in the dry and the wet.

Analysts are more inclined toward Verstappen's victory, which we will probably agree with. Max is showing great results this season. Though he did not have a good start to the season, the Dutchman has improved his position. Of course, Max could not win the pole position, but the second place was not bad either. In general, we believe that the Red Bull ward will cross the checkered flag first. Prediction: Verstappen to win the race.

• TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,56
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 1,56
Bonus 122 EUR
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

Port FC vs Chiangrai United Prediction: Could A BTTS Be Prominent?
O: 2,02
19 Apr 2024
14:30
Port FC vs Chiangrai United Prediction: Could A BTTS Be Prominent?
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Football
-- : -- : --
NC Magra vs MC Alger Prediction: The visitors are well-motivated for this fixture
O: 1,86
19 Apr 2024
17:30
NC Magra vs MC Alger Prediction: The visitors are well-motivated for this fixture
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
SJK vs Ilves Prediction: The hosts to continue their fine home form against the visitors
O: 1,85
19 Apr 2024
18:00
SJK vs Ilves Prediction: The hosts to continue their fine home form against the visitors
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Inter Turku vs KuPS Prediction: Can the hosts get their first win of the season here?
O: 1,60
19 Apr 2024
Inter Turku vs KuPS Prediction: Can the hosts get their first win of the season here?
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
USM Khenchela vs CS Constantine Prediction: This encounter will produce goals
O: 2,60
19 Apr 2024
USM Khenchela vs CS Constantine Prediction: This encounter will produce goals
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
AS Othellos Athienou vs Ethnikos Achna Prediction: Both teams to find the back of the net
O: 1,62
19 Apr 2024
19:00
AS Othellos Athienou vs Ethnikos Achna Prediction: Both teams to find the back of the net
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Doxa Katokopia vs Nea Salamis Prediction: Can Doxa find their footballing touch?
O: 1,65
19 Apr 2024
19:00
Doxa Katokopia vs Nea Salamis Prediction: Can Doxa find their footballing touch?
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Genoa vs Lazio Prediction: Genoa is ALMOST unbeaten at home
O: 3,10
19 Apr 2024
19:30
Genoa vs Lazio Prediction: Genoa is ALMOST unbeaten at home
Valeriia Shikhova
Valeriia Shikhova
Serie A
Farul Constanţa vs CFR Cluj Prediction: Both sides will find the net
O: 1,80
19 Apr 2024
20:30
Farul Constanţa vs CFR Cluj Prediction: Both sides will find the net
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg Prediction: The form of both teams suggest goals are expected
O: 1,62
19 Apr 2024
21:30
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg Prediction: The form of both teams suggest goals are expected
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Bundesliga
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.