Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,69
Bet Type Max Verstappen to Win
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Formula 1: Japan Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │9 OCTOBER, 2022

Last weekend Sergio Perez won, Charles Leclerc finished second and Max Verstappen was not even in the top 5. What events does Formula 1 prepare us for this time?

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Last weekend, Max Verstappen made a severe mistake, leading to the final being only seventh. The Red Bull race in Singapore could have been a complete failure if not for Sergio Perez, who took first place on the podium ahead of Charles Leclerc by two and a half seconds. Thanks to the Dutchman's poor performance, the Monegasque and the Mexican narrowed his gap in the individual standings. Currently, Verstappen has 341 points, Lecler 237, and Perez 235.

In the World Constructors' Championship, everything is pretty clear and straightforward. It's only a matter of time before Red Bull wins, given its gap to the teams below it. So, before the race in Japan, the Bulls had 576 points, the second Ferrari team had 439, and the third Mercedes had 373.

Max Verstappen won the pole position in Saturday's Japan Grand Prix qualifying. He did his fastest lap in 1:29.304 seconds. Leclerc won second place (1:29.314) and Carlos Sainz (1:29.361).  

Charles Leclerc
In Suzuka, it's difficult to make a perfect lap. If you show the best time in the first sector, you inevitably lose it in the third. On the last lap I tried to find the balance and save the tires so they would be effective in the third sector, but I lost some time. It's great that the results are so tight - considering my starting position, I'll try to have a good race. We collected very little information before the race, so it won't be easy, but I'm happy with the car's behavior. We'll see what the weather will be like tomorrow, because we can't rule out rain during the race. The race should be interesting
Max Verstappen
It's an unbelievable experience to drive on this track, especially in qualifying mode, when the car has a minimum of fuel in the tank. In the first sector, these cars come to life! I'm very happy that I won the pole, but I'm also very happy that we are back in Suzuka. During the final attempt a part of the rear brake air duct came off my car, so I couldn't improve, but in any case the first lap was good enough. I wonder what the weather will be tomorrow. Some say it will be dry, others think it will rain. We'll just have to wait until Sunday and see what happens. But I'm sure we have a good car, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race.

Max Verstappen is planning to take first place solely on the podium in the upcoming race. In qualifying, he showed excellent results, thanks to which he earned himself a significant advantage in the form of pole position. Also, the Dutchman obviously wanted to make amends to his fans for the embarrassment last week. 

• TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,69
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 1,44
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Safe Choice
Odds 1,45
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

PSM Makassar vs Borneo FC Prediction: Borneo FC Looks Determined For The League’s Silverware
O: 2,38
29 Mar 2024
11:00
PSM Makassar vs Borneo FC Prediction: Borneo FC Looks Determined For The League’s Silverware
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Football
-- : -- : --
Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys Prediction: Cowboys to return to hold top spot
O: 1,83
29 Mar 2024
12:00
Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys Prediction: Cowboys to return to hold top spot
Olakunle Emmanuel
Olakunle Emmanuel
Rugby
Egnatia vs Kukesi Prediction: Home team will hope to pull out a win
O: 1,7
29 Mar 2024
15:00
Egnatia vs Kukesi Prediction: Home team will hope to pull out a win
Anifowose Sunday
Anifowose Sunday
Football
Barito Putera vs PSIS Semarang Prediction: An Audacious Victory Expected From Barito
O: 1,56
29 Mar 2024
16:30
Barito Putera vs PSIS Semarang Prediction: An Audacious Victory Expected From Barito
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Braimoh Usman Daniel
Football
NK Rogaska vs NK Bravo Prediction: A potential low scoring game with side likely to win
O: 1,80
29 Mar 2024
17:00
NK Rogaska vs NK Bravo Prediction: A potential low scoring game with side likely to win
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
NK Maribor vs NK Radomlje Prediction: The home side is expectd to win
O: 1,66
29 Mar 2024
19:30
NK Maribor vs NK Radomlje Prediction: The home side is expectd to win
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Doxa Katokopia vs AS Othellos Athienou Prediction: Home side the favorite to win the game
O: 1,72
29 Mar 2024
20:00
Doxa Katokopia vs AS Othellos Athienou Prediction: Home side the favorite to win the game
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Apollon Limassol vs AE Zakakiou Prediction: Home side to win and over 2.5 goals
O: 1,61
29 Mar 2024
20:00
Apollon Limassol vs AE Zakakiou Prediction: Home side to win and over 2.5 goals
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Vllaznia vs Erzeni Prediction: Can the host team have confidence to win?
O: 2,02
29 Mar 2024
21:00
Vllaznia vs Erzeni Prediction: Can the host team have confidence to win?
Anifowose Sunday
Anifowose Sunday
Football
Sepsi vs CFR Cluj Prediction: Both sides fighting to get back to winning ways
O: 1,80
29 Mar 2024
21:30
Sepsi vs CFR Cluj Prediction: Both sides fighting to get back to winning ways
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Puskas Academy vs MOL Fehervar Prediction: Expect goals from both sides
O: 1,79
29 Mar 2024
22:00
Puskas Academy vs MOL Fehervar Prediction: Expect goals from both sides
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.