Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 200 USD
Bet Now!
Formula 1: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │5 DECEMBER, 2021

Round 21 of Formula 1 will once again take place on an unfamiliar track for the drivers. The pilots will compete on the Jeddah Corniche Circuit for the first time ever. The last Qatar Grand Prix surprised everyone. Who will be the first to arrive this time?

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

This is the first time Saudi Arabia will host a Formula 1 race. The track was completed just recently, so it is a novelty for everyone. According to many analysts, this circuit is more suitable for Mercedes, which, of course, gave a little confidence to Hamilton, but he is now on a roll anyway.

Once Lewis got a new engine, he literally became unstoppable. He won the last two Grand Prix, and with a solid handicap. First in Brazil, Hamilton beat the second Verstappen by 10.496 seconds, which really impressed everyone, but in Qatar, did he render everyone speechless: Lewis was faster than Max for as much as 25.743 seconds. With such an upgrade Hamilton can create a comeback.

After winning in Qatar, Hamilton reduced the gap in the table from the first Verstappen. The difference between the competitors is now eight points, and it’s quite easy to equalize. Mercedes is already five points behind the Red Bull in the Constructors standings.

Russian driver Nikita Mazepin failed again. He finished 18th in Qatar, with Latifi and Bottas not finishing the race. He was as many as two laps behind the first Hamilton.

«The circuit is incredibly fast, and there's a lot of grip as well. But really, if you can get the rhythm, it's beautiful to drive. The traffic is definitely a lot worse than a lot of the places we go to. It's Monaco-esque, but the speed, the closing distance on other cars is definitely getting to a bit of a danger zone. We tried a couple of different things with the setup and made some changes between sessions, but I’m generally happy, though unsure which one I want to stay with. We’ll study through it and work with the guys at the factory to try and make sure we come with the correct setup. We’re not rapid on a single lap, I would say, compared to the others, but the long-run pace seemed like it was not too bad. On this track is difficult to go straight away at a good pace – you need to gradually increase the pace, but it was decent.»

Lewis Hamilton

«This track is noticeably different from where we had to race this season and not just that – I have never seen such tracks in my career. Confidence and knowledge of the configuration are important here, as many of the turns look the same. I was lucky this time I was able to make more laps than two weeks ago. I enjoyed piloting in Jeddah and I'm sure we can get more speed out of the car tomorrow».

Nikita Mazepin

The track is new for everyone, and it is difficult to choose the favorite. Still, we favor Hamilton. Lewis did really well in the last two races, and now he's obviously on fire. He also cannot afford losing, so that his main rival Max doesn’t increase the lead. In general, I think that Lewis Hamilton will come first.

Prediction: Hamilton will win the race.

Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 200 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,364
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 100 USD
Bet Now!

Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

USA U20 vs Germany U20 Prediction: Germans to be thrashed again
O: 1,71
10 Aug 2022
05:00
USA U20 vs Germany U20 Prediction: Germans to be thrashed again
Aliaksandra Mikula
Aliaksandra Mikula
Hockey
Live
Suwon FC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Prediction: An entertaining goal productive match
O: 1,88
10 Aug 2022
13:00
Suwon FC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Prediction: An entertaining goal productive match
Oni Adesuyi
Oni Adesuyi
Football
-- : -- : --
Gangwon FC vs Daegu FC Prediction: Both teams to continue their relegation fight
O: 1,75
10 Aug 2022
13:30
Gangwon FC vs Daegu FC Prediction: Both teams to continue their relegation fight
Oni Adesuyi
Oni Adesuyi
Football
Albirex Niigata vs Young Lions Prediction: The home side won't hold back at halftime
O: 1,35
10 Aug 2022
14:45
Albirex Niigata vs Young Lions Prediction: The home side won't hold back at halftime
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
Gian Van Veen vs Scott Williams Prediction: Shaggy to fight his place to get a win
O: 1,72
10 Aug 2022
17:15
Gian Van Veen vs Scott Williams Prediction: Shaggy to fight his place to get a win
Alisa Barladyan
Alisa Barladyan
Darts
Yulia Putintseva vs Paula Badosa Prediction: Can Paula revive her season?
O: 2,03
10 Aug 2022
19:00
Yulia Putintseva vs Paula Badosa Prediction: Can Paula revive her season?
Shubham Singh
Shubham Singh
Tennis
Smouha vs Future FC Prediction: The visitors are the favourite to secure the victory
O: 2,20
10 Aug 2022
19:30
Smouha vs Future FC Prediction: The visitors are the favourite to secure the victory
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
Al Sailiya vs Al Shamal Prediction: Another entertaining match with lot of goals
O: 1,65
10 Aug 2022
19:40
Al Sailiya vs Al Shamal Prediction: Another entertaining match with lot of goals
Alisa Barladyan
Alisa Barladyan
Football
Luzern vs Grasshoppers Prediction: Goals will not stop from flying in
O: 1,63
10 Aug 2022
20:00
Luzern vs Grasshoppers Prediction: Goals will not stop from flying in
Alisa Barladyan
Alisa Barladyan
Football
Chippa United vs Royal AM Prediction: Tough game but expect the visitors to score first
O: 1,95
10 Aug 2022
20:30
Chippa United vs Royal AM Prediction: Tough game but expect the visitors to score first
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
Jil Teichmann vs Anett Kontaveit: Jil draws a tough match-up
O: 2,00
10 Aug 2022
21:00
Jil Teichmann vs Anett Kontaveit: Jil draws a tough match-up
Shubham Singh
Shubham Singh
Tennis
Sweden U20 vs Switzerland U20 Prediction: Swedes to obtain first win
O: 1,68
10 Aug 2022
21:00
Sweden U20 vs Switzerland U20 Prediction: Swedes to obtain first win
Aliaksandra Mikula
Aliaksandra Mikula
Hockey
Real Santa Cruz vs The Strongest Prediction: Will the Home Advantage be of Any Use?
O: 1,67
10 Aug 2022
22:00
Real Santa Cruz vs The Strongest Prediction: Will the Home Advantage be of Any Use?
Zahra Nathani
Zahra Nathani
Football
Mamelodi Sundowns vs TS Galaxy Prediction: The Brazilians to win and score more than a goal
O: 1,45
10 Aug 2022
22:00
Mamelodi Sundowns vs TS Galaxy Prediction: The Brazilians to win and score more than a goal
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.