Statistics
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bet Now!
Formula 1: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │5 DECEMBER, 2021

Round 21 of Formula 1 will once again take place on an unfamiliar track for the drivers. The pilots will compete on the Jeddah Corniche Circuit for the first time ever. The last Qatar Grand Prix surprised everyone. Who will be the first to arrive this time?

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

This is the first time Saudi Arabia will host a Formula 1 race. The track was completed just recently, so it is a novelty for everyone. According to many analysts, this circuit is more suitable for Mercedes, which, of course, gave a little confidence to Hamilton, but he is now on a roll anyway.

Once Lewis got a new engine, he literally became unstoppable. He won the last two Grand Prix, and with a solid handicap. First in Brazil, Hamilton beat the second Verstappen by 10.496 seconds, which really impressed everyone, but in Qatar, did he render everyone speechless: Lewis was faster than Max for as much as 25.743 seconds. With such an upgrade Hamilton can create a comeback.

After winning in Qatar, Hamilton reduced the gap in the table from the first Verstappen. The difference between the competitors is now eight points, and it’s quite easy to equalize. Mercedes is already five points behind the Red Bull in the Constructors standings.

Russian driver Nikita Mazepin failed again. He finished 18th in Qatar, with Latifi and Bottas not finishing the race. He was as many as two laps behind the first Hamilton.

Lewis Hamilton
«The circuit is incredibly fast, and there's a lot of grip as well. But really, if you can get the rhythm, it's beautiful to drive. The traffic is definitely a lot worse than a lot of the places we go to. It's Monaco-esque, but the speed, the closing distance on other cars is definitely getting to a bit of a danger zone. We tried a couple of different things with the setup and made some changes between sessions, but I’m generally happy, though unsure which one I want to stay with. We’ll study through it and work with the guys at the factory to try and make sure we come with the correct setup. We’re not rapid on a single lap, I would say, compared to the others, but the long-run pace seemed like it was not too bad. On this track is difficult to go straight away at a good pace – you need to gradually increase the pace, but it was decent.»
Nikita Mazepin
«This track is noticeably different from where we had to race this season and not just that – I have never seen such tracks in my career. Confidence and knowledge of the configuration are important here, as many of the turns look the same. I was lucky this time I was able to make more laps than two weeks ago. I enjoyed piloting in Jeddah and I'm sure we can get more speed out of the car tomorrow».

The track is new for everyone, and it is difficult to choose the favorite. Still, we favor Hamilton. Lewis did really well in the last two races, and now he's obviously on fire. He also cannot afford losing, so that his main rival Max doesn’t increase the lead. In general, I think that Lewis Hamilton will come first.

Prediction: Hamilton will win the race.

Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bet Now!
Odds 1,36
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 1,364
Bet Type Hamilton To Win
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

El Ismaily vs ZED FC Prediction: A draw will satisfy both teams
O: 1,80
18 Apr 2024
20:00
El Ismaily vs ZED FC Prediction: A draw will satisfy both teams
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Live
Oţelul Galaţi vs Universitatea Cluj Prediction: Who will advance to the final?
O: 1,86
18 Apr 2024
20:30
Oţelul Galaţi vs Universitatea Cluj Prediction: Who will advance to the final?
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Live
Brice Garnett vs Nick Dunlap Prediction: Battle of two American professionals
O: 1,95
18 Apr 2024
21:10
Brice Garnett vs Nick Dunlap Prediction: Battle of two American professionals
Anthony Melchizedek
Anthony Melchizedek
Golf
Live
Marseille vs Benfica Prediction: the Visitors Will Earn the Semifinals Ticket
O: 1,70
18 Apr 2024
22:00
Marseille vs Benfica Prediction: the Visitors Will Earn the Semifinals Ticket
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
Europa League
-- : -- : --
Roma vs Milan Prediction: New Coach Built an Incredible Team
O: 1,70
18 Apr 2024
Roma vs Milan Prediction: New Coach Built an Incredible Team
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
Europa League
Atalanta vs Liverpool Prediction: Klopp Can Work Another Miracle
O: 6,00
18 Apr 2024
Atalanta vs Liverpool Prediction: Klopp Can Work Another Miracle
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
Europa League
Fenerbahce vs Olympiacos Prediction: Expecting Lots of Goals Scored
O: 1,85
18 Apr 2024
Fenerbahce vs Olympiacos Prediction: Expecting Lots of Goals Scored
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
Conference League
PAOK vs Club Brugge Prediction: Expect an exchange of goals
O: 1,91
18 Apr 2024
PAOK vs Club Brugge Prediction: Expect an exchange of goals
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
Conference League
Michael van Gerwen vs Luke Humphries Prediction: Battle of two undeniable talents
O: 1,65
18 Apr 2024
22:40
Michael van Gerwen vs Luke Humphries Prediction: Battle of two undeniable talents
Anthony Melchizedek
Anthony Melchizedek
Darts
La Equidad vs Fortaleza Prediction: Will any of the teams be able to achieve their 3rd straight win?
O: 1,64
19 Apr 2024
00:00
La Equidad vs Fortaleza Prediction: Will any of the teams be able to achieve their 3rd straight win?
Eduardo Machado
Eduardo Machado
Categoría Primera A
Patriotas vs Independiente Medellín Prediction: Both teams are in a good momentum. Which will come out on top?
O: 1,65
19 Apr 2024
02:10
Patriotas vs Independiente Medellín Prediction: Both teams are in a good momentum. Which will come out on top?
Eduardo Machado
Eduardo Machado
Categoría Primera A
Botafogo vs Atlético Goianiense Prediction: The Cariocas must win this game
O: 1,63
19 Apr 2024
03:30
Botafogo vs Atlético Goianiense Prediction: The Cariocas must win this game
Marco Silva
Marco Silva
Brazil Serie A
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.