Stadium: Friends Arena (Solna).
Prediction for the Allsvenskan AIK vs Mjallby match, which will take place on July 2nd. Mjallby plays defensively. Anyway, in a match against a favorite they will have no choice. Who will turn out to be stronger? Check the team conditions! Several betting options are available.Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Within the last five games, AIK had three Allsvenskan matches - the victory over Helsingborg and two draws (2:2 with Sirius and 1:1 with Degerfors), and two friendly fixtures - they lost to Molde (1:2) and won over Orebro (3:2).
- AIK has an average of 61.6 dangerous attacks per game.
- 4.92 - the average number of shots on goal.
- AIK scores 1.5 goals every match.
Lately, Mjallby has not been shining with the results - they managed to seal three draws (1:1 against Vernamu, Kalmar, and Norrköping) and encountered two defeats. Firstly, from Malmo 0:2 and then from Sundsvall (0:2).
- Mjallby has an average of 48.8 dangerous attacks per game.
- 2.7 is the average number of shots on goal for Mjallby.
- On average, Mjallby scores 0.9 goals every match.
Expert Betting Tips
Analysts have given their preference to the home team, with which we fully agree. AIK is one step away from taking the lead in the Allsvenskan. Plus, they will play at their arena, being cheered and supported by their fans. However, it's unlikely that we will see some blowout. Mjallby demonstrates a defensive style of play. The more so in the upcoming game, they will meet with the big favorite so that Mjallby will keep a tight grip on their gate. Note that the TO wasn't reached in nine out of 11 rounds involving the visitors. In general, we propose to play by the trend - on the under. Prediction: a total under (2.5).
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.