In the first round of the championship, Colón went to play with Atlético Tucumán. The team was better in the first part of the meeting, scoring. In the final stage of the game Colon lost the advantage but spent the last ten minutes with a numerical advantage. The club could not capitalize on their chances - a 1:1 draw.
Last week, Union hosted Tigre in the first round of the Argentinian championship. The highlights of this encounter were recorded after halftime. Alves gave Union the lead early in the second half, but then the team failed defensively. Union conceded two goals and suffered a 1:2 defeat.
- In the last four home matches of Colon played in a draw with Union in all tournaments.
- In nine of Colon's last ten home games against Union in all tournaments, a total under 2.5 worked out.
- Colon had five clean sheets in the last seven home matches in the Argentine championship.
- In Colón's previous four home matches in the Argentine championship, the bet "total more than 2.5 goals" worked.
- Union has not suffered a defeat in the last seven matches against Colon in all competitions.
Expert Betting Tips
Bookmakers believe more in the home team. I would not underestimate the chances of the visitors, as Union has not lost to Colon in the seven head-to-head encounters. I think that this series will last in the next game, as Union will try to rehabilitate for the poor performance in the first round. As the main bet we propose many actions of the visitors.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for horse racing tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.