Argentine Primera Division. Round 2
Stadium: Estadio Ciudad de Lanus – Nestor Diaz Perez (Lanus)
Lanús will host Defensa y Justicia in the second round of Argentine Primera Division. Will the teams be able to please with productive actions in a head-to-head encounter?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Last week, Lanús played on the road against Rosario Central. Lanús players possessed the ball more, took more shots on goal, but it did not pay off. The teams did not indulge in productive actions to split the points. In the last five games, Lanús managed to pick up only one win.
Defensa y Justicia
Defensa y Justicia hosted River Plate the previous weekend. The team was able to show a reliable game in defense, the players of River Plate had only two shots on goal (Defensa y Justicia had five accurate shots). However, the fans did not witness any scoring in this game either, 0-0. Defensa y Justicia also have just one win in their last five appearances in all competitions.
The clubs' previous head-to-head encounter was in December 2021. Defensa and Justicia won at home, 2-1. The teams have faced off 11 times in all tournaments. Defensa y Justicia has an advantage in terms of wins, 6-3.
- Lanús' last five home games in the Argentine Primera Division have been draws;
- Defensa y Justicia has not suffered a defeat in the last 13 matches in the Argentine Primera Division;
- Defensa y Justicia had scored at least three goals in their previous five away matches in the Argentine championship;
- Defensa y Justicia has scored at least two goals in the last six away matches of the Argentine championship;
- The last three matches between Lanús and Defensa y Justicia saw at least 3 goals scored.
Expert Betting Tips
Defensa y Justicia approaches the game against Lanús with a winless streak of four matches. Obviously, we should expect the guests to play actively. It is worth once again emphasizing an interesting statistic: Defensa y Justicia defeated their opponents at least twice in the last six away matches in the Argentine Primera Division. It will be difficult for Lanús to contain the motivated guests, who want to make amends for the unconvincing results in recent performances. I believe that Defensa y Justicia will not lose and we will see at least a couple of goals scored.
- 2X+TO (1.5) for 2.06;
- 1st Half H2 (0) for 1.92;
- H2 (0) for 1.95.
TelecomAsia Sport is looking for tipsters for Australian soccer (AFL). Contact [email protected] for more information.