Stadium: Emirates Stadium (London).
Referee: David Coote.
Arsenal will host Burnley. This meeting will be held in the 23rd round of the championship of England. Will the Canaries improve their tournament placing after the upcoming meeting?
Arsenal's last opponent in the English championship was Manchester City. It was with this meeting that Mikel Arteta's team started their unsuccessful streak. The Canaries lost to Manchester City at home with a score of 1:2. The London club dropped to seventh place in the EPL standings with 35 points. After the game with City, there were three cup meetings. First, Arsenal suffered an unexpected away defeat from Nottingham Forest and flew out of the FA Cup (0:1). Then the Canaries lost to Liverpool (0:2) and finished their performance in the English League Cup.
Burnley failed their next two away games after a nil-nil home draw with West Ham United. The team under Sean Dyche was defeated by Manchester United and Leeds United by the same score of 1:3. At the moment, Burnley is in last place in the standings of the championship of England, and the club held three meetings less than their rivals. Burnley was also disappointing because of their performance in the FA Cup. In the third round, Dyche's team dropped at home to Huddersfield Town and ended their performance in the tournament (1:2).
- Burnley lost the first half and the match in the last three away appearances in the championship of England.
- Burnley has not achieved a positive result in the last 11 away matches of the EPL.
- Arsenal has suffered only one defeat in their last 17 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- In six of the last seven matches of Arsenal in the championship of England played the bet total over 2.5 goals.
- The line "total less than 2.5 goals" worked out in the previous four matches between Arsenal and Burnley.
Expert Betting Tips
Arsenal had a very tough match against Liverpool this week. It cannot be ruled out that Mikel Arteta's team will get physically weak after the break, which Sean Dyche's charges could use. Burnley was 1:0 stronger than Arsenal in their last game at the Emirates. Burnley had managed to shoot in the previous three away games against the Canaries. I believe that Burnley Arsenal is going to exchange goals in London. I also suggest considering the total over and a plus handicap.