Stadium: Emirates (London).
Referee: Chris Kavanagh.
Arsenal will host Leeds United. This meeting will be held within round 36 of the English championship. Will Arteta's team get their fourth win in a row?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
After a series of poor performances, Arsenal earned nine points in three games against very troublesome opponents. First, the Gunners beat Chelsea 4:2 on the road. Then, London took on Manchester United 3:1. Last week, Arsenal outplayed West Ham United 2:1. With 63 points, Arsenal are fourth in the EPL standings.
Last week, Leeds United failed to extend their unbeaten streak in the English league. Jesse Marsch's team couldnt compete with Manchester City at home and suffered a bitter 0:4 defeat. The club has 34 points. At the moment, Leeds United are in 17th place in the Premier League standings.
- Arsenal have reached a positive result in their last four home games against Leeds United in all competitions.
- Arsenal have won their recent three matches in the English league.
- In five of the previous six matches of Arsenal in the EPL the bet "total over 2.5".
- Arsenal have scored at least two goals in the last three games of the EPL.
- Leeds United has conceded at least two goals in the past three matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Expert Betting Tips
Leeds United is in a dangerous situation: if they lose, the team could end up in the relegation zone. Definitely, the club will attack, looking for their chances against the strong Arsenal. The hosts continue their fight for a return to the Champions League. We believe that Mikel Arteta's team will outplay their opponent and repeat the story of a head-to-head encounter in the first round.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for golf tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.