Stadium: Villa Park
Aston Villa host Manchester United in-game week 21 of the Premier League. Will Villa take revenge for the FA Cup defeat?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Aston Villa form
Villa are coming into the game with back-to-back defeats in the premier league. They are currently sitting 13th in the table and with 22 points to their name. Their most recent match was against Manchester United in the FA Cup where they lost 1-0. They will be looking to take revenge for the FA Cup exit.
Manchester United form
Manchester United were defeated in their last premier league against wolves. They are currently seventh in the league, with 31 points. Rumors of unrest in the dressing room are not doing any favors to the red devil's supporters. Having won their most recent fixture against the premier league side, they would want to register a win and three points.
- Aston Villa have not won any of the 22 home meetings against Manchester United;
- Aston Villa won their most recent game against Manchester United in the league.
- Aston Villa: Martinez, Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne, Ramsey, Luiz, Sanson, Buendia, Watkins, Coutinho;
- Manchester United: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Telles, Fred, Matic, Greenwood, Fernandes, Ronaldo, Cavani.
Expert betting tips
- Manchester United to win the match for 2.53
- Total goals under 2.5 for 1.90
- Both teams to score - No for 2.10