English Premier League: Game Week 26
Stadium: Villa Park
Aston Villa host Watford in-game week 26 of the Premier League. Will Watford salvage three points to aid in their survival in the Premier League or will Aston Villa outclass them?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Aston Villa form
Gerrard have seen a downfall since his initial four wins in six games when he was assigned the Villa job. Currently twelfth in the league, Villa will be aiming for the European action next season. They have a good record of scoring in every home game this season and will be looking to score plenty of goals against relegation-threatened side Watford.
Since Roy Hudson's arrival, Watford have secured only one point out of nine possible. They are lacking a scoring threat and have not scored a single goal in the last four games. They are currently sitting in 19th position in the league and six points from safety. Watford needs to turn their fortunes around to have a realistic hope of survival in the premier league.
- Watford have won only once in their last nine away games against Villa;
- Aston Villa have won only one game against Watford in their last five premier league meetings.
- Aston Villa: Martinez, Cash, Chambers, Mings, Digne, McGinn, Sanson, Ramsey, Buendia, Ings, Coutinho;
- Watford: Foster, Femenia, Cathcart, Samir, Kamara, Sissoko, Kayembe, Cleverley, Sarr, King, Dennis.
Expert betting tips
- Villa to win the game for 1.66
- Goals over 2.5 for 1.90
- Both teams to score - No for 1.80