Stadium: Brentford Community (London).
Referee: Michael Salisbury.
Brentford will meet with Southampton in round 36 of the EPL. Will Thomas Frank's team take revenge for the devastating defeat in the first half of the season?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
After a series of good performances, Brentford had two hard matches. First, Thomas Franco's wards sealed a nil-nil draw with Tottenham. Next up, the Bees headed to Manchester United. Brentford failed to put up a fight against the Mancunians - a resounding 0:3 defeat. Brentford sits 14th in the EPL standings with 40 points.
Southampton are having another crisis. In the last three matches of the championship the Saints earned only one point. They dropped points to Brighton (1:1) and suffered defeats to Burnley (0:2) and Crystal Palace (1:2). Southampton also gained 40 points. At the moment, Ralph Hasenhüttl's charges are on the 15th line in the EPL table.
- Southampton has conceded at least two goals in ten of the last 12 away matches in the EPL.
- In the previous five home matches of Brentford in the EPL the bet "total under 2.5" worked out.
- Southampton has not claimed the victories in the last five away matches in the EPL.
- Brentford has not won in the last home matches against Southampton in all competitions.
Expert Betting Tips
They will be scoring in this game. Brentford returns to their arena after a weak performance against MU (0:3). Southampton has severe problems in the defense in away matches. Both teams have a lot to prove in the upcoming game. Let's not forget that in the first round the Bees suffered a devastating loss against the Saints (1:4) and were W1eager to take revenge.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for tipsters for Australian soccer (AFL). Contact [email protected] for more information.