English Premier League: Game Week 26
Stadium: Falmer Stadium
Brighton host Burnley in-game week 26 of the Premier League. Will Burnley be able to get out of the bottom of the premier league?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Brighton were unbeaten in seven games until losing to Manchester united in the mid-week. They were able to outclass Manchester United throughout the game but individual brilliance from Ronaldo snatched the game away from their grasp. They are currently ninth in the league and have a chance of getting in Europe according to their recent form. They have however playout the most number of draws in the league this season. The seagulls will not be settling for anything less than three points against the bottom of the league Burnley.
Burnley have not won a game in the league for eleven games now and their odds of survival look very narrow in the premier league. They have won only one game in 21 matches this season. The only positive they have is that they have two games in hand. They will look to get all three points and get their season on the right track.
- Burnley have not lost any of the last five away games against Brighton;
- Brighton won only one of the last eight premier league games at home.
- Brighton & Hove Albion: Sanchez, Lamptey, Duffy, Webster, Cucurella, Bissouma, Moder, Gross, Mac Allister, Trossard, Maupay;
- Burnley: Pope, Roberts, Mee, Tarkowski, Pieters, McNeil, Westwood, Brownhill, Cornet, Barnes, Rodriguez.
Expert betting tips
- Brighton will be looking to bounce back from their midweek defeat and Burnley is missing their target man Weghorst;
- Brighton averaged 1 goal scored in the last 6 games played and Burnley have scored only 3 goals in their last 6 matches so we are expecting a low-scoring game;
- The two teams do not score a lot of games so we are expecting only one team to score in the game.