English Premier League: Game Week 26
Crystal Palace host Chelsea in-game week 26 of the Premier League. Will they register their first win of the calendar year?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Crystal Palace form
Crystal Palace have not won any league game since the turn of the calendar year. A top-half finish looks difficult after they drew against Norwich City and Brentford who are below them in the table. Sitting in 13th place in the table and with nine points gap between them and the relegation zone, they would be looking to widen the gap.
Chelsea men will be delighted to have won their first-ever Club World Cup title and would now be able to focus on the domestic duties. With sixteen points between them and the league leaders Manchester City, they will be looking to fight it out till the last match for the title. Realistically the blues should be aiming to solidify their place in the Champions League and win the Cup tournaments.
- Chelsea have won 76% of matches against Crystal Palace in the league;
- Crystal Palace have won only one of the last sixteen London Derbies.
- Crystal Palace: Butland, Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell, Kouyate, Hughes, Schlupp, Ayew, Edouard, Zaha;
- Chelsea: Mendy, Chalobah, Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso, Ziyech, Lukaku, Pulisic.
Expert betting tips
- Chelsea to win their ninth consecutive game against Crystal Palace. The win will not be easy though;
- Chelsea are averaging only one goal in the last 5 premier league match and Crystal Palace have scored only 32 goals in 24 matches this season;
- Crystal Palace have only scored one goal in the last two matches against sides lower in the table and with Chelsea's good defense this season, it will be very hard to score.