Stadium: Goodison Park
Everton welcomes Arsenal in game week 15 of the premier league. Will Everton steady the ship and get out of the lower half of the table or will Arsenal continue their good run under Arteta?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
The Toffees are on a bad run of matches at the moment with their latest game resulting in derby defeat against city rivals Liverpool. They have now gone winless in eight premier league matches which is a major concern for Rafa Benitez and his side. They are currently sitting in at sixteenth in the table with only 5 points more than the relegation zone. Everton are a mid-table club that aspires to play on the big stages someday but their recent form is telling a very grim story. They would love to defeat Arsenal and get their season going.
Arsenal are looking different team this season under Arteta and his philosophy. Despite having been beaten by Liverpool and Manchester United, they are well and truly in the race for the top four which would have been their target going into the season. They were undefeated in ten games before losing to Liverpool which speaks volumes of Arteta's revival this season. They would put their worries behind, a 3-2 defeat against Manchester United, and look to get all three points to get to the fifth spot in the league table.
- Everton won all two premier league matches against Arsenal last season;
- Arsenal have lost two out of three matches going into this game conceding seven in the process;
- Everton are winless in last eight premier league games.
- Everton: Pickford, Coleman, Godfrey, Keane, Digne, Townsend, Doucoure, Allan, Gordon, Gray, Richarlison;
- Arsenal: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares, Partey, Lokonga, Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang.
Expert betting tips
We are backing Arsenal to bounce back to get the job done for 2.09. The odd of Evertonial win is 3.74 and for a draw is 3.68. Arsenal are scoring and conceding lots of goals so goals over 2.5 for 1.95 looks like a good bet. Alternatively, Ramsdale has been rock solid between the sticks this season so we are expecting him to keep a clean sheet hence Arsenal to only score for 3.25 can be betted if your risk potential is high.