Stadium: Elland Road (Leeds).
Referee: Mike Dean.
Prediction for the Leeds United vs Brighton match, which will take place on May 15. Who will turn out to be stronger? Check the team conditions! Several betting options are available.Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Leeds United are once again disappointing their fans with unconvincing performances. To be fair, in the last three matches, Leeds' opponents were solid teams. First, Jesse Marsch's team suffered a devastating 4:0 defeat at home to Manchester City. Next, Leeds lost away to Arsenal 1:2. Last week, they were crushed again at home, 0:3 by Chelsea. With 34 points, Leeds is 18th in the EPL standings (relegation zone).
Brighton's last opponent in the English league was Manchester United. Graham Potter's wards put on one of their best performances of the current season in the EPL and thrashed the Red Devils 4:0. Prior to the match against Man Utd, Brighton confidently beat Wolverhampton 3:0 on the road. The Seagulls are ninth in the standings with 47 points.
- In 18 of the last 22 matches of Leeds United in the EPL the bet "total over 2.5 goals" worked out.
- In eight of the recent ten matches between Leeds United and Brighton in all competitions the line "total under 2.5 goals" was successful.
- Brighton had scored at least three goals in their previous four matches in the EPL.
- Leeds United failed in the last three matches of the championship of England.
- Brighton have scored at least two twice in their three recent Premier League appearances.
Expert Betting Tips
Brighton have seriously improved in offense in the last stretch of the EPL. In the previous three matches Graham Potter's team shot nine goals. Obviously, the Seagulls will have opportunities to extend this series, as Leeds United has a lot of problems defensively. The home team will take risks in the upcoming match, they need points to survive in the English elite. Let's not forget that a large number of EPL matches involving Leeds turn out to be productive. We believe that this trend will also continue in the 37th round.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for tipsters for the Chinese Super League. Contact [email protected] for more information.