Stadium: City of Manchester Stadium
Manchester City host Chelsea in-game week 21 of the Premier League. Will Chelsea finally break the City's momentum or will City cruise through this game?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Manchester City form
Manchester City were lucky to come up with a win against the latest tie against Arsenal in the premier league. They were second best on the day but ultimately came up with a win on the day. They are on an eleven-game-winning run and will be looking to extend that with a win against second-placed Chelsea.
Chelsea disastrous December meant that there is clear daylight of ten points between them and current champions Manchester City. Chelsea won their most recent game in the Carabao cup with over Tottenham and advancing to the final. Chelsea need to get the three points in this game to have any hopes of winning the league.
- Chelsea have won 71 out of 170 matches between these two sides with Manchester City winning 60 of them;
- Kevin De Bruyne of Manchester City have scored three and assisted one goal in the last four premier league meetings between these two sides.
- Manchester City: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, B. Silva, Jesus, Foden;
- Chelsea: Kepa, T. Silva, Rudiger, Sarr, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Lukaku.
Expert betting tips
- The match to end in a draw for 4.04
- Total goals over 2.5 for 1.77
- Both teams to score - Yes for 1.75