Stadium: St. James' Park
A six-pointer at the bottom of the league. Who will come out on top and survive in the premier league?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Newcastle United Form
Newcastle for the majority of this season have been below par. Currently sitting at the bottom of the league and no wins this season, the new owners have to improve this squad to have a genuine chance of Magpies getting where they aspire to be. This game could not have come at a better time to look to avoid relegation and gain crucial three points. They are leaking too many goals at the back having conceded 10 from their last 5 games.
Norwich is now termed as the new yo-yo club in the premier league with them getting two promotions and one relegation in three years in a row. They would like to make sure they are not relegated this season. The mood of the club has changed since the appointment of Dean Smith. They are unbeaten in the last three matches and have won two games in this process. The canaries will want to continue with this momentum and get off the relegation zone in this busy festive period.
- Norwich have not won any of the last 9 league games against Magpies away from home;
- Newcastle have conceded most goals this season (29);
- Norwich has scored only seven goals this season, which is the least in the league.
- Newcastle United possible starting lineup: Dubravka, Krafth, Schar, Clark, Lewis, Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin, Wilson, Joelinton.
- Norwich City possible starting lineup: Krul, Aarons, Hanley, Gibson, Williams, McLean, Rupp, Gilmour, Sargent, Pukki, Rashica.
Expert betting tips
Newcastle are bookie's favorites to win this match for 2.02. The odds of the draw are 3.78 and Norwich's win is 3.88. In my opinion, Norwich have the upper hand with their recent revival. As these two teams have the worst defensive record in the league, Both teams to score - YES for 1.75 is worth looking into. These two teams will be fighting for their survival hence Both teams to receive 2+ cards - Yes for 2.00 looks like a safe bet.