English Premier League. Round 13
Stadium: Carrow Road (Norwich)
Norwich City will host Wolverhampton in round 13 of the English Premier League. Norwich coach Dean Smith has not had the best series of performances against the Wolves. Will he be able to improve the statistics?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Norwich City form
Norwich City got off to a great start under a new coach. As you know, during the international break the team got to be headed by Dean Smith, who used to work at Aston Villa. Last weekend, the Canaries took on Southampton at home. In a difficult match, the club managed to beat their opponent. For Norwich, this is the second win in a row in the tournament, before that the club beat Brentford away. Both these matches, by the way, ended 2-1. Twelve rounds over, Norwich City has eight points and sits second to last in the EPL table.
Wolverhampton also pleased their fans after the resumption of the Premier League campaign. The Bruno Lage-led side played at their arena against West Ham United. The Wolves were able to mark a good performance against one of the best teams in the EPL this season: Wolverhampton won 1-0. 12 matches played, the team has 19 points and sits 6th in the EPL standings.
The last two encounters between Norwich City and Wolverhampton took place in the 2019-20 EPL season. In the first round, Wolverhampton defeated Norwich 2-1 on the road. The second part of the campaign witnessed the Wolves defeat the opponent at home, scoring three unanswered goals. The clubs have met in a total of 61 matches in all competitions, and the Wolves have an advantage (32-13).
- Norwich City: Krul, Aarons, Hanley, Gibson, Williams, McLean, Normann, Gilmour, Rashica, Pukki, Sargent.
- Wolverhampton: Sa, Kilman, Coady, Saiss, Semedo, Neves, Moutinho, Ait-Nouri, Podence, Hee-Chan, Jimenez.
- 10 of the last 11 away matches Wolverhampton played in the EPL saw Total Under 2.5 goals;
- The last 4 matches Norwich City played in the EPL saw Total Over 2.5 goals;
- 5 of the last 6 encounters between Norwich City and Wolverhampton saw Total Over 2.5 goals;
- Wolverhampton scored at least 2 goals in the last 4 matches against Norwich City in all tournaments;
- 4 of the last 5 face-offs saw at least 4 yellow cards.
Expert Betting Tips
It wasn’t long ago that Wolverhampton sat at the bottom of the standings, but now the team is only four points behind the top 4. This indicates the progress the team has made under Bruno Lage. Despite two wins of the Norwich side, the visitors are the favorites to win the upcoming game. I draw attention to the statistics on the cards in the latest head-to-head encounters between the clubs. In four of the previous five matches between Norwich and Wolverhampton, the bet Yellow Cards Total Over 3.5 was played. It is this line I suggest considering as the main for the next game.
Norwich coach Dean Smith does not have the best match statistics against Wolverhampton. The teams under Smith have played four games, one draw, and three defeats. I believe that Dean will not be able to fix the stats for the better. I also expect Wolves' seventh win in the current EPL campaign.
- Yellow Cards Total Over (3.5) for 1.85;
- Wolverhampton To Win for 2.13;
- Total Over (2.5) for 2.365.