Stadium: Carrow Road
Norwich host Everton in-game week 21 of the Premier League. Will we see Norwich get out of the relegation zone or will Everton crush their hopes?Get Your Sign-Up Bonus!
Norwich are on a six-game losing streak after suffering a defeat against West Ham. They have won only two games this season. The Canaries are bottom of the league and look well set to go to the championship if they can't get some positive outcomes soon. What better time to do against Everton who are struggling in the league currently.
Everton are currently sitting in 15th place just eight points above the relegation zone. They have accumulated only 19 points in 18 games this season. The Toffees have not won any premier league game since the start of December. They need to change the course and get to a respective position in the league and they can start that against Norwich.
- Everton have not won their last two matches against promoted sides;
- The canaries have scored only eight goals this season.
- Norwich City: Krul, Aarons, Kabak, Hanley, Giannoulis, Sorensen, McLean, Sargent, Idah, Rashica, Pukki;
- Everton: Pickford, Holgate, Keane, Godfrey, Coleman, Allan, Doucoure, Mykolenko, Gordon, Calvert-Lewin, Gray.
Expert betting tips
- Everton to win this game for 2.14
- Total goals under 2.5 for 1.77
- Both teams to score - No for 1.90